Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 25, 2007

interview awaiting Rabbinical decision

The interview I posted about earlier is now under Rabbinic advisement and awaiting a decision if and how to continue it.

If you already posted questions, do not worry, they are not deleted. I have them saved elsewhere and will use them if the interview continues.

2 comments:

  1. If you agree that a blog is rated R, why do you link to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no problem with blogs being what I called rated r. I read the blog and others like it as well. I linked to it for my own reasons, but am warning others that if they do not want to see such a blog that they should not go to it. It is in my blogroll as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...