Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 9, 2011

Quote Of The Day

Quote of the Day

2000 years ago, my family was like Bnei Yisrael in every aspect, we were Jewish. Then we began to disguise ourselves in order to survive. Maybe many do not know, but we like the Jews go with a Magen David on us.... My problem is that Bibi takes me as a given. He knows I will never harm him. I think a minister must be appointed from the Druze community, but I would not want to get the position from that point. I think I am better and more talented than all the other ministers today. With my record on security, and my intelligence, I am above the rest. I am also faithful to Bibi. I have supported him since his first day in politics, I have never turned on him as others who are close to him today have done in the past, and he knows that... I have no doubt that if I was Jewish I would today be the head of the Likud. Despite the fact that I am more Jewish than the Jews, today it would be difficult to have me as head of the Party.

  -- Minister Ayoub Kara

1 comment:

  1. Actually he is Deputy Minister for development of the Negev and Galil. he is definitely a patriot. He is more Zionist than most Jews. he deserves all our support. However he should understand that as a Jewish state, we need to have a Jewish Prime Minister. He could be Deputy Prime Minister. Actually in Ariel Sharon's governement there was Druze Minister from the Labour Party

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...