Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 7, 2011

What I Learned From Rav Motti Elon

I have not really paid much attention to the details of the case against Rav Motti Elon as an accused molestor and sexual predator. The details did not really interest me, as he had been caught, indicted and he would get his day in court to prove his innocence or not. I have no relationship with him. I think I met him once in passing many years ago.

Yesterday I came across some articles written by some of his victims (alleged?) and I was horrified. I am not going to share the information that I read. You can find articles on your own to read if you want to know. I just want to say that while he will get his day in court, and maybe he is innocent, I now understand even better why such predators (not any one specifically) need to be put away for a very long time. The way they take advantage of their positions of power and authority, the way they take advantage of the weak and those who look up to them, is just sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...