Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Apr 23, 2007

JIB voting is now open

The voting round for the JIB awards has officially opened. There are a lot of great blogs competing and you should be encouraged to check them all out and vote for your favorites.

If that might be me, I am competing in a few categories.

Life in Israel can be found in Best All Around subcategory Best Small Blog Group D.

In Best of Class in subcategory Best Torah Blog Group B I am actually competing against myself (and other blogs). You can find Yontiff Thoughts and Torah Thoughts there.

In Best of Class subcategory Best Slice of Life in Israel Group A I am competing with the Life in Israel blog.

Feel free to vote for me, or feel free to vote for any of the other great blogs. I am not much of a campaigner. The important thing is to go vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...