Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Apr 26, 2007

lazy links

I am being lazy and not really writing a real post. I have a couple in the drafts section waiting to be completed and posted, and I have a couple in my head (especially considering the latest political events of this week in Israel), but I am just not in the mood right now.

So instead, I will share with you a few links for now.

  1. head on over to the JIBs and vote for your favorite blogs (don't forget me in Best Small blog group D and Slice of Life in Israel group A) and find some new and interesting blogs you might never have heard of before.
  2. Baleboostah put up the 6th edition of JPix carnival.
  3. MizEllie has some news she shares. Go give her some words of encouragement.
  4. Esser Agaroth wonders about some Yom Ha'Atzmaut happenings.
  5. A Mother in Israel discusses women's equality.
  6. Check out my dvar Torah on Parshas K'doshim
  7. Neil at Modern Uberdox found something he doesn't like doing. He had to do it anyway.
  8. Go wish Elchonon a refuah shleimah
  9. LazerBeam analyzes the current political situation with glasses of emuna
  10. Ari discusses the tutition crisis . I think he can solve it by moving to Israel. Tuition is bupkes here.
  11. A Simple jew posts an amazing story in which history has closure right before Yom Ha'Atzmaut

5 comments:

  1. Rafi, congratulations and well-deserved on your JIB award nominations. I have already been to vote for you.

    Just a quick word about the JIB awards themselves. I think I - and everyone else in the Jewish blogging community - greatly appreciate the efforts of the volunteers who have helped to make these awards happen. Thank you for all the hard work!

    And for those who have not yet been to the site, the nominees really are amazing. It's a great way to discover new and interesting blogs. Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks MizEllie. For your vote and for the nice word about the JIBs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that way allot of times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...