Apr 26, 2007
I am being lazy and not really writing a real post. I have a couple in the drafts section waiting to be completed and posted, and I have a couple in my head (especially considering the latest political events of this week in Israel), but I am just not in the mood right now.
So instead, I will share with you a few links for now.
- head on over to the JIBs and vote for your favorite blogs (don't forget me in Best Small blog group D and Slice of Life in Israel group A) and find some new and interesting blogs you might never have heard of before.
- Baleboostah put up the 6th edition of JPix carnival.
- MizEllie has some news she shares. Go give her some words of encouragement.
- Esser Agaroth wonders about some Yom Ha'Atzmaut happenings.
- A Mother in Israel discusses women's equality.
- Check out my dvar Torah on Parshas K'doshim
- Neil at Modern Uberdox found something he doesn't like doing. He had to do it anyway.
- Go wish Elchonon a refuah shleimah
- LazerBeam analyzes the current political situation with glasses of emuna
- Ari discusses the tutition crisis . I think he can solve it by moving to Israel. Tuition is bupkes here.
- A Simple jew posts an amazing story in which history has closure right before Yom Ha'Atzmaut