Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 6, 2012

Purim Costume Of The Year

This costume, a girl dressed up like a mehadrin bus with her standing in the back of the bus, was spotted in the Nachala U'Menucha (Kirya Haredit) neighborhood of Bet Shemesh..

I think it is by far the most unique, original and best costume of the year (that I have seen until now)





------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

9 comments:

  1. Rafi,

    Lose..you posted a picture of a GIRL......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough. I'm dressing my daughter to look like the woman who was beaten up for not sitting in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's really funny about this is that the wife and I were going to dress up EXACTLY like this but decided against it for fear of upsetting TOO many people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... the wife and I ...

    Whose wife are you talking about?

    BTW, do you (and/or your wife) originate from the north of England? I ask because the expression "the wife and I" is so quintessentially British.

    Best wishes to you (and the wife, no matter whose she may or may not be) and a happy Purim to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say she's very brave for going around a charedi neighborhood dressed up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very expertly done, to. Printing up stickers and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent, and hilarious. Reminds me of a rabbi I know who once dressed up in a bunny suit and wore the ban on R Slifkin's book "The Camel, The Hare and The Hyrax" on his chest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "If my grandmother had wheels, she'd be an autobus!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...