Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 21, 2021

get your korban pesach on

For the past several years, in the weeks leading up to Pesach I would see articles and advertisements, usually on the more Dati leaning websites I peruse, for joining a group to buy a portion of a korban pesach - "in case" we would be allowed at the last minute to go ahead with the korban.

I don't know how many people actually thought there was such a chance that at the last minute the Israeli government would allow the people to perform the korban pesach, but it felt like we were at least doing the little bit we could, and it gave people, at least me, a good feeling of trying.

But this year I haven't seen anything so far.

I finally got an sms from an organization selling portions for a korban pesach. the sms went straight to psam, but I check the spam folder every now and then so I saw it.

Interestingly, the event is being sold through a ticket-selling agency. And I dont think i have ever before seen them selling different sizes of kzayit - you can buy the kzayit of Rav Chaim Naeh, the kzayit of Chazon Ish, or you can buy a "nice portion" - however much that is, or you can buy "Pesach, Matza, and Maror", whatever that is.

So, if you have been looking for this opportunity before Pesach, so far this is the only one I have seen.

Bon Apetit




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...