Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

May 27, 2009

Interesting Posts #10

Yes, I decided to start numbering them (like how parshablog does), and yes, I picked a random low number to start from - I did not go back and count how many I have done in the past.

1. Haemtza talks about Tefillin Dates. He gets this link based on the topic alone, not because he says anything scintillating...

2. Guess Who is Coming to Dinner talks about Omering and linguistics in a yekkishe community. On another note, I just noticed that she is Joey's mom.

3. Snoopy The Goon does not like Yisrael Beiteinu.

4. Nochi Krohn having fun on a trip down to Florida...

5. The Way talks about dogma and humanism, explaining why it can hurt to follow someone else's beliefs..

6. A Mother in Israel offers Part 2 of her history of the pashkevil series...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking that post. I just reread and realized that I should probably use spell check when I post that late at night.

    Also, check out the comment on the ortho sex scandal post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link!
    I returned the favor.
    Have a good Yom Tov.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafi
    I don't think i like Snoopy the Goon's blog. It's just a rant with lots of swearing.
    I enjoy reading your blog because you write so well and have a real skill with words. You are able to express yourself intelligently and usually with humour...
    I don't think you need to link to Snoopy again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...