Dec 31, 2007

Senator sighting

A certain United States State Senator was sighted in Ramat Bet Shemesh A today! We are on the map! (even though he was not here for any diplomatic meetings, but "just" visiting family...)

He would be happy to know I voted for him in the primary absentee ballot I mailed off a few days ago...


  1. Specter or Lieberman?

    Specter was in Syria today wasn't he?

    Lieberman's daughter, I thought, was a "settler."

  2. nope. this is a Senator in the State Senate - not a US Senator of the Congress

  3. so would it be............senator Silverman?

  4. did you get his autograph?

  5. I don't do autographs. on the off occasion that I have, I always ended up throwing out the paper, or losing it.

    It was Silverstein, not silverman.. and I was not there. My wife was and she called me to confirm his name and all.

    It really was not such a big deal. He davens in the same shul as my family in Chicago. They see him all the time and I see him whenever I am there for a visit.

  6. Happy New Year to you Miz Ellie, and to everyone else..

  7. state senator... oooh! wup dee do!
    being a state senator is like being cast as Julius Ceaser in a High School play.. yea its cool you got the lead role, but its only a high school play....

  8. whatsinaname is GADOL! whatsinaname's comments are the reason I read this blog.

    Seriously, thank you guys for all your support. It means a lot to me even if it is just a high school play.

    P.S. How do you like the shirt I'm wearing in my bio shot at

    All the best,

  9. thanks sam for taking the time from your important rehearsals to come in and comment. BTW, I love your shirt... :-)


Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...