Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 19, 2007

Get out your bag of popcorn

This old post recently re-awakened and the comments section lit up with a spirited debate. It recently turned up a notch with reps of competing tzedaka organizations weighing in on the issues..

I just ask that if you participate in the debate, on either side, please show respect for the other and do not resort to slandering people and organizations. No lashon ha'ra please.

2 comments:

  1. I have read with interest the renewal of this post/thread.

    I am a member of the Charedi community who went through a rough time some time ago. I turned to Lema'an Achai because I felt that they could help me the most.
    My experience was only positive! Not only was the staff encouraging and helpful but they really assisted me in getting back on my feet. The atmosphere there is friendly, open and non judgemental while still being very much bruach HaTorah.
    I applaud them for their efforts and professionalism.
    It is sad to hear many individuals in my community make comments and suggestions about who Lema'an Achai is, whom they help and why it is "better" to give to the Kupa.

    Lema'an Achai is a an amazing organization run by Yirei Shomyim and my family and I will be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you were able to get the help you needed in an appropriate fashion...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...