Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 2, 2009

from the mouths of babes...

On Friday, as we were cleaning up for shabbos, one of my kids turned on the music.

My five year old daughter asked me when Tisha B'Av is over. I said to her that Tisha B'Av was yesterday, not today. She asked again, "No! When does Tisha B'Av end??"

I said, Tisha B'Av was yesterday and it finished last night.

She said again "When does Tisha B'Av end??"

I repeated, last night so today we can listen to music.

She asked curiously "Tisha B'Av ended? The Beis HaMikdash was built?"

It seems like 5 year old understand better than adults what "Tisha B'Av ending should really mean...

2 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...