Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 3, 2009

Roseanne Barr goes beyond humor

I was going to write about the Roseanne Barr stunt in which she gave an interview dressed up like Hitler and baked "Burnt jew cookies", but it was making me sick and I decided not to give her any more of the publicity she was clearly looking for.

In Hebrew we would call her stunt "Tzoomee" - looking for attention.

5 comments:

  1. You wrote "I was going to write about the Roseanne Barr stunt in which she ... but it was making me sick and I decided not to give her any more of the publicity she was clearly looking for."

    It looks like you did write about it! ;)

    Why not just not mention it at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because I started writing a post 4 different times about it and had to give myself some closure. But I provided no links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, but it wasn't until i read it here that i had any idea about what she did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ben - Oh well. I had to get it off my chest even just a bit, because until id id, I kept starting new posts on the topic and deleting them. I would have kept doing so until I got it out. now, anybody interested can search for it, while I no longer feel like I have to write about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. well if it gave you closure, then that is good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...