Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 10, 2008

Kadima on Facebook

I received an email on Facebook from Yoel Hasson.

Yoel Hasson is a Member of Knesset (MK) from the Kadima party. He is young and is part of the new wave of young politicians. He was, I think, the first MK in Israel to be active on Facebook.

I do not know much about Yoel Hasson. From his Knesset profile page, he is a new MK and seems to be pretty active. I have read good things about him and, while my impression of him mgiht be wrong, it leads me to wonder why he left the Likud (from his profile page it shows he grew up in the Likud) and joined Kadima. He might be an opportunist like the rest of them, because Likud members, the real ones who grew up in the Likud, don't just leave the Likud. The fact that he did is, in my book, a stain on his record. But maybe he really is a good guy and a good MK. I am willing to give him that.

So I get this message from Hasson on Facebook. In it he writes "During these days we are in the process of signing people up to join the Kadima party. Joining the party allows you to be considered a full member of Kadima, to vote and to be voted for, to be active in the Party's institutions and to be active in a wide range of our activities across the country.... blah blah blah.."

Thanks for the invite, MK Hasson, but no thanks. Kadima is a party that needs to be dissolved. They were born in deceit and they should have been dissolved early on, after Sharon went into his coma. They are not run in any democratic fashion - the head of the party decides everything (oh yeah, aren't the religious parties criticized for working in that fashion? how come it is ok for Kadima but not for Shas or UTJ?), including who will be where in the party list, and I do not trust any of the top people in Kadima.

So, good luck with your membership drive. I wish you success, but I also wish for your parties failure.

2 comments:

  1. I found Moledet-Achi on facebook, in hebrew and only 1 members:
    http://www.facebook.com/search_redirect.php?q=moledet&fc=0&gc=8&cl=300&rc=8&rank=2&friends=0&sns=0&k=200000010&t=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroup.php%3Fgid%3D6269744518&k=200000010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Member of Knesset Yoel Hasson will be my guest on News Talk Online on Paltalk.com Tuesday August 12 at 5 PM New York time.

    To talk to Hasson please go to www.garybaumgarten.com and click on the link to the show. There is no charge.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...