Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 22, 2008

intimidating Ehud

It is fascinating the way Ehud Olmert has been threatening and taunting Labor and Ehud Barak over the upcoming vote against dissolving the Knesset.

I know that if I was Ehud barak I would take it as an affront and say I am goign to show him that he can't threaten me. He talks about firing me? In a week he won't have a job.

It seems Olmert feels he can actually intimidate Barak... we'll see in a couple of days how Barak will respond...

1 comment:

  1. Barak the "all talk" guy. Remember his reign of terror, always threatening the Arabs,
    "One more time, and..."

    Play it again Sam; play it again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...