Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 1, 2008

the standard Jewish scam

Ever hear the stories of the guys selling homes or development land "in Florida"? They double or triple sell the same piece of property, if any property even exists, while they make millions off the backs of their victims?

Probably most communities have a couple of these guys. we had some in Chicago when I was growing up. One of them, I found out later, was the father of a good friend. I found out well after I was in Israel and out of contact with my friend. These guys eventually get caught, though this guy i think sat in jail for a bit, then was "wanted" again but escaped to Israel before he could be picked up./ I heard that his son, the guy I was friends growing up with, had been "in the business" with his father, and while his father escaped to Israel, the son took the fall and was convicted to a 5 year jail sentence.

We now have the Israeli version of this scam. The news is reporting that a group of "Real Estate investors" is being hunted down for conning people, generally Russian immigrants, into buying development land and home projects that turns out to be in Palestinian territory.

These are properties that do not exist, and obviously are not owned (even when they do exist) by these investors.

I guess this is a Jewish scam. No matter where you go there is a jewish guy running this type of a scam.

I am just surprised the "property" they are selling is in the PA territories and not in Florida!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you imagine if a non-Jew would have written this post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? the article I remember reading when he was taken in I think said 5 years. But I have a horrible memory so maybe I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...