Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Sep 7, 2022

The Jewish Foodie: Ep09: hamburgers in the Wild West (video)

I am really enjoying learning about these small Jewish communities, so posting even though the food isnt kosher ..






------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I'm not a kanoi in any sense of the word. However I find this whole youtube series nauseating. The guy may be a nice guy but is so lost. And the glorification of all these assimilated places makes me want to puke. Truthfully after the first 3, I was too sick and didn't have the stomach to watch any of the further ones. I may have peeked at 1 or 2 spots in there at most.
    Sorry but I think you should even remove them all.
    Your shepping nachas of his exploits is very surprising to me.
    Anyone else out here agree with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somewhat agree. a lot actually. I find it perturbing with all the not-kosher food (and nobody ever called me an extremist, among the many things I have been called) - especially because they called the series "the jewish foodie". That being said, I like learning about the communities he visits, not the treif food he eats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, whatever it is, it can't be as bad as the time the (Jewish) Forward newspaper did a piece for Chanukah about latkes made out of mealworms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...