Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 13, 2022

Tweet of the Day




Translation:
Moshe Feiglin tweeted:
I did not donate my kidney to another because of moral superiority (as claimed by Tal Niv of Haaretz). I donated my kidney [ to another Jew] to fulfill the concept of anyone having saved a life of a fellow Jew is as if he saved an entire world" - meaning, I donated my kidney to a Jew  - simply because I am a "doss" (rg: doss being a slang term for a religious Jew, sometimes used derogatorily)




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Yasher Koach! Refuah Shleimah to both the giver & the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only that the word "מישראל" is not in the original quote. But good for him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...