Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 10, 2011

Interesting Posts #278

Interesting Posts

1. The Charedi Playground

2. Frum Woman Faces 93 Days In Jail

3. More On The Polygamy Ad (I called it a solution to the shidduch crisis)

4. Lost In Technology (my thoughts on the texters photolog)

5. 20 year old yeshiva guy gets $100k job with no education

6. Expectations Of An American Jew

7. A True Story of Good Timing

6 comments:

  1. I dont know why some of the links arent working. They work in edit mode, and I have triple and quadruple checked the code and it all looks fine. I would like to say it is a blogger problem (they keep going down, as they are working on switching their entire blog system), but I guess we will only know by waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to parallel the ad on the right. If you move that elsewhere, we can try iypt again. It's just the first four items. When I click on any one of them a "copy" box shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont think so, but I'll try it

    ReplyDelete
  4. its working now. it was something else completely that was messing it up. nothing to do with the post. some blogger code I had changed to test something completely different a few days ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if you're aware of this, but your spot on blogrolls elsewhere is displaying your latest post as "Test", with a "Page not found" message if you click on it. Don't know what you were testing, but this is one result of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i put up a test post while trying to figure out the links. after i solved it I deleted the test post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...