Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 20, 2012

The Official "A Sem Girl Says" Video (video)

The Official "A Sem Girl Says" Video

One of the funniest "frum" things to happen on twitter and facebook recently is the existence of the "A Sem Girl Says" account, posting crazy things overheard from the mouths of sem girls. the people behind the accounts say that all these things were really said by sem girls and overheard.

And now they have made a video...

4 comments:

  1. I sent the link to my son, who is in Israel for the year, and he responded "I know half those girls. They really do talk that way. That's why I hate hanging out on Ben Yehuda. It makes my IQ drop 50 points."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of my time in Yeshiva back in 2001. Things never change

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you save this video it is private now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...