Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 31, 2012

The Day I Met Rick Santorum

Considering that today is the day of the Likud primaries (get out and go vote if you are a Likud member!), and today is also the Florida primaries in the Republican race, I decided to dig up this old picture, scan it and post it.

In 1997 Rick Santorum, one of the candidates running in the Republican primaries for the nomination to run for the office of President of the USA, came to Israel on an AIPAC mission. At the time he was Senator of Pennsylvania. I was invited to an event that he was going to be attending.. I cropped out the other people in the picture to "protect their identities"...

Me out partying with Rick Santorum

5 comments:

  1. Is this the first time you are showing your face on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 99.9% sure it is not the first time. I am not about to go searching, but I am pretty sure I have posted images of tiyulim and marathon finishes that have shown me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon- that was in waaaaay back in 1997 - you wouldn't recognize him now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats it.he gets my vote

    ReplyDelete
  5. To phrase a comical answer to the Anonymous' question to Rafi, "Is this the first time you are showing your face on the blog?"; I would say:

    Yes, all other times he blurred his own face out because it wasn't Tznuah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...