Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 10, 2012

Quote Of The Day

Quote Of The Day

I truly believe I won because I gave money to the synagogue on Yom Kippur. I contributed 1,800 shekels to the synagogue and HaShem gave me back 18 million shekels.”


I did not watch the televised program when the winning numbers were picked because it was the Sabbath. I waited until the Sabbath was over before checking the results. I began to check the numbers, and when I reached the fourth number, I realized I was going to be a winner.


I immediately called my brother and told him. I was shaking all over and could not believe what had happened. My thoughts were running all around me. I never thought I would have 18 million shekels. This is a huge sum.


Now I can breathe and know that I can wake up tomorrow without having to worry about money.

  -- fellow who won 18 million NIS in the Israel lottery

1 comment:

  1. the lotto is picked on shabbat????? if so, what possible heter is there to participate????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...