Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 28, 2011

The 1% and The 99%... Occupy Bet Shemesh

With so few rabbinic voices being heard on the issue itself, each one that does relate to the actual problem is all that much more important.

Rabbi Yakov Horowitz says it is time for the 99% to be heard. We all know the troublemakers are just 1% of the community. It is time for the other 99% to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...