Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 21, 2007

Israeli man marries donkey (video)

Yes, you read the title correctly. But it was a mock wedding.

Somebody staged a mock wedding with a donkey to protest the Gay Pride Parade taking place in Jerusalem....
From the description of the video on YouTube:
This mock wedding was conducted to demonstrate the madness and insanity sanctioned by the Israeli courts by allowing the homosexual abomination parade in the holy city of Jerusalem.

I could not stop laughing... enjoy



9 comments:

  1. talk about marriage being a pain in the ....
    so many possible jokes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazel Tov! I am so emotional. I am all for ass rights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, no more כפי'ה דתית we can't give in to the black haredim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! LOL!! That is so funny. I didn't watch the whole thing, but there are so many things wrong with this. First of all, why is the chosson touching the kallah before the actual wedding - they aren't supposed to walk down the aisle together! Also, couldn't they leave the leashes and chains for behind closed doors in yichud? We don't all need to know their particular fetishes. Yeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I can relate. I can't say I have ever married an a$$ but I have dated many in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great lines, people. I think frumhouse had the best though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its interesting that the punishment for having sex with an ass is stricter than for raping a little girl. In fact, having consensual sex with another man carries a stricter sentance than raping a little girl. And there is no crime against raping one's wife.

    Yeah, real funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh lighten up Dan. Just enjoy the video for the laughs. not everything has to turn into a serious debate...
    Just enjoy and laugh until the coca comes out of your nose (as one reader told me in an email that that is what happened to him when he watched it!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry but I had just heard a long tirade from a religo comparing homosexuality to beastiality. And he wasn't kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...