Nov 24, 2008
Headline of the Day (hotd)
Want to make it to 120? Then get to shul once a week------ JPost
Is it healthier to go once a week then 7 days a week? Perhaps going too much is dangerous and bad for your health, just like going too little???
Just joking. Thought it was funny...
Actually, the article itself reminds me of the joke:
- 20% of all fatal accidents occur in automobiles.
- 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
- 14% of all accidents involve pedestrians.
- 16% of all accidents involve travel by air, rail, or water.
- 32% of all deaths occur in hospitals.
Happily, however, only .001% of all deaths occur during synagogue services, and these are usually related to previous physical conditions.
Logically, therefore, the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is in synagogue!