Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jul 1, 2010

Interesting Posts #173

1. The Elder of Ziyon on Golda Meier's famous misquoted statement

2. Our Shiputzim describes a talk she heard from R' Moshe Abu Aziz (he of the million shekel game show prize fame)

3. Many have written about the Orthoprax Rabbi blog, but Chavivah's post about it is unique as she uses it to describe what is wrong with anonymous blogging.

4. Geshmack Torah talks about zealousy

2 comments:

  1. Rafi , i have lurked here for a long time, and in fact my lurking has led me to create my own blog where I explore issues with being raised frum but struggling with lack of faith. I value your input.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...