Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Feb 16, 2014

Picture of the Day

this picture is perfect for a Caption Contest..


Gilad ran a great caption contest on Facebook on Friday for this picture.. let's get some of your great ideas..

my suggestions:
ממעמקים קראתיך ה'
 I crawled through this tunnel all the way from Egypt.. have I reached Gaza?
 water! water!
 Why, oh why, can't I get reception on my iPad?

------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

  1. ותפתח הארץ את פיה...

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Don’t you shush me! Eighteen years of total silence, and you shush me.”

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jewish prairie dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. let's hope he saw more winter, we could use the rain....

      Delete
  4. Hey guys! I think I can see Earth from this moon crater!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...