Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 17, 2010

future MK Daniel Pereg

Daniel Pereg was the courageous young man who went and counter-protested all by himself at a Muslim protest in Los Angeles. He stood his ground, spoke intelligently, and made an impression.

Daniel published the following note, which he publicized via Facebook:
Shalom Facebook supporters,
I want to thank you all for the immense support and letting me know that
... Israel was not alone on that day I protested alone. You guys were with
me!
At this point, many of you have been amazed and inspired from what I
hear. My life has changed. Everywhere I go, people recognize me and I
have made many new contacts. I get a lot of congrats as well. I want
everyone to know that in the future I will be a Knesset member - an
Israeli politician.
None of this attention is for me. G-d put me in this position to do the
right thing which is that my life is dedicated for serving G-d and the
Jewish people. I will always be there for Am Yisrael and my heart will
always be with my country and people.
I cannot wait to permanently continue my life in Israel in a few months.

My message to Diaspora Jews who want to support Israel - make Aliyah,
that is your greatest possible help.

Am Yisrael Chai! - !עם ישראל חי


Your friend,


Future MK Pereg (פרג)

Ambitious young man.. knows he wants to be an Israeli MK at the young age of 16...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...