Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 10, 2009

Interesting Posts #101

1. A new blog by a kitchen/cooking hobbyist called Kishy's Kitchen has what looks to be like a great burger as his first post. Great start!

2. Aussie Dave reviews what Suha told Yasser Arafat according to most recent reports, and he considers what she likely did not say to him...

3. The Yeshiva Guy found holiness in Haifa.

4. Hadassah has an interesting question about how we would relate to someone like Avraham nowadays, and how they did then..

5. Not Brisker Yeshivish gives a bio on the recently deceased legendary Rosh Yeshiva Rav Elefant. Welcoming Olim gives a short bio on the Klausenberger Rav.

6. I naturally hate the NY Mets, as I am a Cubs fan. We will never forget 1969 (even though I was not yet even born). But this might be as close as they can get to making me forget it. Muqata points out the Mets will be hosting an evening for the Hebron Fund.

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked the Mets. They replaced the Dodgers, and they're part of my Worlds Fair memories... though I've never been to a game.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...