Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 1, 2009

You've come a long way baby!


I get all the emails about depositing money in my bank account for some Nigerian prince, so I want to know how come I did not receive the mass email announcing Chelsea Clinton's engagement to Jewish guy Marc Mezvinksky?

What's the connection? Mezvinksky's father sat in jail for his involvement in the Nigerian fraud scheme... so they must have my email address on record....

Anyways, mazel tov to the couple. It seems that Chelsea has no plans to convert to Judaism unlike a different celeb named Ivanka who recently converted and married a Jew. At least there are no reports of her planning a conversion.

I guess there are two sides to an intermarriage - while it is a shame, it is horrible, that he wants to marry a shiksa, the other side of it is that a shiksa celebrity wants to marry a Jew! You've come a long way, baby!

3 comments:

  1. She takes after her father. They both have a thing for Jews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafi,

    I'm surprised that "a shiksa celebrity wants to marry a Jew" makes such a big impression on you.

    Marc Mezvinksky, by marrying out, is walking into the gas chamber of assimilation. This is a tragedy, period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cosmic - of course it is and I wrote it is horrible. I was making some light of it with that, looking form the goys perspective...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...