Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 7, 2010

Gerrer Hassid loses bid to run Bank Leumi

Better luck next time.

Yosef Mozeson, the Gerrer Hassid running to be appointed as new director of Bank Leumi, lost in his bid for the job, and in his bid to join the board.

The board voted on the 5 new positions, and Mozeson did not make the cut.

Before the vote, Mozeson presented his final attempt to the board when he said, "Since until now I was busy with my personal business dealings, and not with public companies, I have not been able to present a long list of public positions like the other candidates were able to...
With the grace of heaven I merited great success in my personal business dealigns. Now I wish to be appointed to the "directorion" of Bank Leumi. I hope the shareholders will choose me, and I will be able to integrate into the running of the bank, together with the current directors and the new appointees that will soon be chosen who are all well known in their abilities."

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...