Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 11, 2010

The profile of the Serial Divorcer

Everything you wanted to know, or not know, about the serial divorcer...

Last week this guy broke out into the news with the announcement that he had applied for his 11th divorce and was already looking for his next wife... By the way, he says the information is incorrect and he has only divorced 9 times..

I don't have time to translate the article, but here is everything you wanted to know about Shmuel Solomon, the Serial Divorcer.

I will note that he claims to be a good guy who treats the women well, which is why they keep agreeing to marry him.. He is a baal tshuva and says about himself "It seems that despite it all there is something special about me. I am not ugly, I am an interesting person who knows how to make a woman happy - with both meanings of the phrase. I can dance, sing, joke, tell stories. I come from the hiloni world, and I know it and talk with the general culture alongside Jewish knowledge. Unfortunately, I chose women who "couldn't deliver the merchandise" and didn't know how to value that and my specialness. At the end of the day, you won't find many like me..."

For the rest, you have to read the original...

(cheesy photo by Tal Badrak taken from article on mynet)

2 comments:

  1. wow, didn't know how to value his specialness? That guy sounds like a poster boy for narcissistic personality disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet his mommy thinks he is really special too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...