Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 25, 2010

Simple solutions

My softball team got slaughtered last night by the Dimona Black Hebrews. Slaughtered like the korban pesach, I might add.

The Black Hebrews are one of the best teams in Israel, perhaps the best though that is debatable.

So this morning why kids were asking about the game and laughing about how badly they beat us.

So my 8 year old son suggested I leave my team and join the Dimona team so I could learn to play better. And I should paint my face black so they would take me on the team...

1 comment:

  1. was "Moses from Dimona" from Dov Shurin fame there?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...